Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hub e Ali Qasiday Album 2005 (Sukkur)

Assalam o Alaikum,

Some history ..... I created my YouTube channel HaiderImran on August 12, 2007, but it wasn't until May 18, 2008 that I started uploading videos on YouTube. The album presented below was my first ever album uploaded on YouTube for momineen and mominat worldwide! and the first video that I uploaded was the evergreen qasida

Rab Jane Te Hussain Jane

originally recited by Ustad Pyare Khan, which Hub e Ali recited again in his beautiful voice along with a little touch of zakiri. Ever since then, Alhamdulillah I have been uploading videos on YouTube ( > 500!) with total video views in excess of 1,000,000 and counting. Uploading this album was truly an auspicious beginning for myself. Please press the play button once and allow yourself to listen to the complete album .....


No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats