Thursday, January 21, 2010

Introductory Post

Assalam o Alaikum,

I have created this blog as a support site for my azadari-oriented YouTube channel HaiderImran.

YouTube has done a wonderful job providing a place for us to upload videos; however, their organization capabilities are not entirely adequate. I plan to use this blog to present my videos in a much more effective way.

As of today, Jan. 21, 2010, I am approaching 450 video uploads with a total video viewership in excess of 915,000 on my channel HaiderImran. Almost all of my videos are organized into 41 playlists; however, I can see that the playlist views are appalling. This blog will hopefully rectify that. This blog will also allow me to promote the work of others who are working round the clock to promulgate azadari of Syed-us-Shuhada Imam Hussain (A.S).


I am also unhappy at YouTube changing the outlook of their playlists. The old linear look was better. Anyhow, we have to deal with the resources at hand! One of these resources is Blogger. Since Blogger and YouTube both are presumably owned by Google, I hope to find it easy integrating these services.

Due to the nature of my uploads, most of my viewers are of a Pakistani/Indian background. Naturally, most of the viewers of this blog will be of a similar background. However, I expect people from other nationalities to come across Pakistani azadari through my blog. Regardless of your background, please leave a comment and let me know how I can further improve my work.

Wassalam,
Imran Haider.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats